A. General Terms and Conditions
Enova Technologies Pte Ltd warrants the product to be free from defects in material or workmanship within the TWO YEARS WARRANTY from the date of purchase under normal use.
Two (2) years for Parts and Labor. You also may go to Contact Us to obtain the length of your warranty period and to determine whether there are any usage-based limitations.
SCOPE OF WARRANTY:
A. COVERED WITH FREE REPAIR WARRANTY
From the date of the original purchase and for the respective period specified above, Enova Technologies Pte Ltd agrees to repair the product that is defective in material and/or workmanship. Enova Technologies Pte Ltd reserves the right to retain any parts or components replaced during the warranty period.
However, a charge will be made on any service call, adjustment or replacement of parts after the specified warranty period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY CONCERNING THE FOLLOWING:
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire, flood, lightning, natural disasters, or other acts of God.
- Defects or damage caused during transportation, shipment or handling.
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, negligence, misuse or failure to observe the instructions in the manual furnished at the original purchase.
- Defects or damage due to corrosion, battery leakage, improper voltage supply, or insect or animal infestation.
- Malfunctions are caused by or used under inferior environments such as heat, dust or water.
- Products that have been altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than Enova Technologies Pte Ltd authorized service personnel in a manner that has affected their performance, stability or reliability.
- External parts such as levers, plugs, sockets, control buttons, paint finish, label and attachment cords.
- Breakable items such as LCD.
- Maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-ups;
- Demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
- The serial number on the product has been removed, altered, effaced or made illegible.
- Any of the warranty seals are broken or shows evidence of tampering.
- Defects or damage arising from modification of software or any program may affect the performance of the unit.
- Failure of the product due to the use of third party software programs whether to alter, change, adapt or amend the existing approved software which operates on the product. The functionality or operation of third party media services and/or content available are accessible via the product.
B. COVERED WITH DIRECT REPLACEMENT
A customer’s unit is replaceable within 7 days from the date of purchase after thorough verification and evaluation of Enova Technologies Pte Ltd. Replacement of the unit after the 7th day up to the warranty period shall only be effected when after the reasonable number of attempts to remedy a defect, the unit still continues to suffer from the same defect.
The decision by Enova Technologies Pte Ltd on replacements or questions relating to defects of either workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the original purchaser shall agree to be bound by such decision. Any product or part replaced shall become the property of Enova Technologies Pte Ltd.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Enova Technologies Pte Ltd makes this warranty subject to the following limitations:
- This warranty is valid only within Singapore. The product must have been originally purchased and the person seeking the warranty service must reside in Singapore.
- Enova Technologies Pte Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages. The responsibility of Enova Technologies Pte Ltd under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of defective products by Enova Technologies Pte Ltd.
- All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- This warranty certificate will not be reissued if lost.
- The product exceeds the period of the expiration date of the warranty.
- Inappropriate use, mishandling, or negligence resulted in product damage after purchase.
- The warranty does not cover the natural ageing of materials, normal wear and tear, and customer change of mind.
- Modifications to the proof-of-purchase or model/serial number in any way or render them illegible (e.g. removed, erased, defaced, altered or tampered).
- Due to the loss of the purchase order invoice, the support team will use the monitor serial number to verify the product is still within the warranty period.
- Unauthorized companies or individuals have carried out repairs or modifications to the product.
- A defect caused by excessive usage outside its intended purpose.
- A defect occurred because the product was abused or because the environmental conditions were not in accordance with the manual.
- Using non-recommended peripherals, additional equipment, or accessories results in damage.
- Nature-caused damages include lightning strikes, unusual voltage, fires, natural disasters, rains, etc.
- There is no coverage for products with image retention since it is a temporary feature and will disappear naturally over time.
- We do not cover damage to the screen caused by burn-in because it is considered user-caused damage (such as leaving the LCD on for a long time with static images on, as it is recommended to turn the LCD off when not in use).
- When requesting service during the warranty period, this Warranty Certificate and your proof of purchase (Purchase Receipt/Original Sales Invoice from Enova Technologies Pte Ltd) must be presented. If the above requirements cannot be produced and the products are still within the warranty period such as items purchased from overseas or another supplier, Enova Technologies Pte Ltd reserves the right to impose a Service fee for the execution of the warranty of these products.
- The consumer will bear transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in transporting the product to and from Enova Technologies Pte Ltd.
- Enova Technologies Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for out-of-warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
D. Return Policy
You may return your order if you have received the wrong item in your package.
The general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, and certificate of authenticity) and any gifts received.
- The product must not have been used.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and drop us an Email or call us at (65) 6287 5910
Our customer service team will verify the return reason and arrange for the return. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, or refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
E. Refunds Policy
Once we receive your item, a refund will be initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- A payment gateway fee of 5% will be deducted if you paid by credit or debit card. Refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
F. Shipping Policy
- For PRE-ORDERS, our Customer Service Officers will contact you again to arrange the necessary procedures once our stocks are available.
- For IN-STOCK products, unless stipulated differently on the website, kindly allow 1-3 working days for your item(s) to be shipped to you.