Adder ADDERLink Overview
The ADDERLink LPV150 KVM Extender from Adder extends a computer’s VGA signal up to 492.1′ (150m) away, letting the system deliver advertisements to a digital signage display at a different location. The ADDERLink LPV150 delivers 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions through the VGA ports on the transmitter and receiver. VGA signals are transmitted between the pair of units using your CATx cable. In addition, the LPV150 draws power from the computer’s USB port.
- Delivers 1080p, 1080i, and 720p resolutions up to 492.1′ (150 m)
- To help reduce cable clutter, the ADDERLink LPV receiver and transmitter have been designed to be powered by a USB port on your computer
- Extend messages to digital signage displays via a single CATx cable
- Supports DDC (Display Data Channel)
- The remote module has a video-adjustment skew to control picture sharpness on the display screen