The AdderLink X2-Silver extends high quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent RS232 up to 300m/1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable. The X2-Silver-P achieves resolutions of 1600 x 1200 at 200m/650ft and 1280×1024 at 300m/1000ft. Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided with this CAT5 extender to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. For maximum convenience all video adjustments may be simply made using the keyboard.
DDC circuits are also fitted to enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. All X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
AdderLink X2-Silver KVM Extender Diagram
Adder X2-Silver-P Features
- Extends KVM and transparent RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rackmount 16 modules across 2U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisy applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
Adder X2-SILVER Receiver Front & Back View