The AdderLink X2-Silver/R is the Receiver unit for the Adder X2-Silver extender system. (Transmitter unit is sold separately). This system extends high quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent RS232 up to 300m/1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable. The X2-Silver-R KVM and RS232 receiver offers increased distance over which video can be transmitted and the high resolutions that can be achieved at these distances. The X2-Silver-R achieves resolutions of 1600 x 1200 at 200m/650ft and 1280×1024 at 300m/1000ft.
Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. For maximum convenience all video adjustments may be simply made using the keyboard. DDC circuits are also fitted to enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. This X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
Adder X2-Silver System Features:
- Extends KVM and transparent RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rackmount 16 modules across 2U (rackmount kit sold separately)
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisy™ applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Spike suppression – The X2-Silver is fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application – The X2-Silver is not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Display Data Channel – DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
Note: the X-Series rack panels are not included and need to be purchased separately as required