Single-Head IP KVM, Now Infinitely Better
The ADDERLink INFINITY 1102 (DP) transmitter and receiver, and ADDERLink INFINTY 1104 (HDMI) transmitter address key customer requirements where only single-head KVM is needed to meet demand. Delivering the exceptional high performance and power synonymous with the ADDERLink INFINITY Range, the new models enable improved flexibility choice in any IP KVM matrix.
The new models deliver a pixel-perfect, real-time desktop experience with 2K single-head video, digital and analog audio, and USB2.0 delivered over a 1GbE IP network. The introduction of the ADDERLink INFINITY 1100 (ALIF1100) models complement Adder’s existing portfolio which now comprises single and dual-head options that support various connectivity types such as DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ – offering customers even more flexibility to choose the right solution for their application.
Key features include:
- Spatially lossless encoding with 1:1 pixel mapping
- Supports DisplayPort™ and HDMI connectivity
- Unlimited extension distances
- Supports digital and analog audio
- Maximizes rack space with small form factor pixel-perfect, real-time desktop experience with single-head video, digital audio, and USB2.0 delivered over a 1GbE IP network.